The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill was organized in 1939 and is affiliated with the South Carolina and General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC), the largest and oldest women’s volunteer service organization in the world. The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill serves the community with many projects and implements program guidelines of the General Federation. The Club is a 501c3 organization. For more information about GFWC go to www.gfwc.org
In addition, the Club is the proud owner of a beautiful clubhouse, the historic Armstrong-Mauldin House, the Mauldin Gardens, restored in 2009-10, and the house at 600 College Avenue which was originally part of the Mauldin property and was purchased in 2011.
The Club’s facilities form the administrative and social center for the Club and provide a setting for various Club projects and events. In addition, the clubhouse and gardens are available for rent to the public; the site has been the venue for many weddings, receptions, parties and meetings since the Club purchased the clubhouse property in 1971. Visit our rental page for more information.
President Kathie Walker